Get the Word Out About Your Event. Share your opinion with the community. Tell us more about your business or organization. It is Your Voice.
Everything Greendale is seeking bloggers to share their voice! Everything Greendale is the Village’s only locally owned and operated news and information leader. We’re inviting volunteer guest bloggers to share their experiences with thousands in and around Greendale, Wisconsin, and surrounding communities. You can blog with comments on or comments off. We would love for you to write about any of the following topics:
- Arts & Culture
- Schools and Parents
- Community Organizations and Events
- Dining/Restaurant Reviews
- Festivals, Events, and Celebrations
- Outdoor Recreation
- Politics and Community News
- Youth and Adult Sports
- MORE! (we’re open to ideas)
Everything Greendale is always looking for bloggers who can riff on various topics, share their personality, engage our readers in discussions or share community news and information.
This isn’t a reporting job. It’s blogging. You write what you want to say when you want to say it, as long or as short as you want to say it. Do it on your schedule, whether that’s posting multiple entries per day or a couple times a month.
Fill out our “Want to Blog on Everything Greendale?” form below, which asks you to tell us a little bit about yourself or submit a sample or your first post to [email protected]. We will contact you and you can begin blogging within days.
- Blog posts should meet the following requirements upon submission:
- Posts may include a 2 – 3 sentence author bio to be published at the end of the post. 1 – 2 links to the author’s website, blog or other personal webpage may be included.
- Posts must be useful to visitors of www.everythinggreendale.com.
- Post must be grammatically correct, free of typographical errors, and generally well-written.
- Everything Greendale reserves the right to not publish a particular blog post and to revoke blogging privileges at any time.
- No compensation is offered or implied by Everything Greendale.
Blog for Everything Greendale
Your Voice: Latest Posts
Greendale Middle School eighth grade students toured the Greendale’s historic downtown district. Over 200 students und their teachers were escorted by volunteer members of the Greendale Historical Society on Friday, May 27. Various Greendale areas were featured...read more
The Greendale Historical Society is offering a $1,000 scholarship to a graduating senior of the class of 2016 who is residing in Greendale and pursuing further accredited education.read more